New mortice cylinder METTEM sashlock (case). It conforms to the fourth (highest) class of Russian Government classification.
It is recommended that the lock should be set up in all types of entrance doors including armoured ones.
- The latch is fixed while the mechanism is locked;
- The handle is disconnected from the mechanism at the first revolution of the key;
- Vertical rods aren’t used in latch lock (a patent acquired);
- There has been used an innovative METTEM case for the lock (a patent acquired);
- There are two types of forends for the lock – a large one (35x350x3 mm) and a narrow one (30x274x3 mm);
- Lock case is made from zinc-coated steel (2 mm);
- Case dimensions (107x175x24,5 mm) allow to set up the lock in doors with different thickness;
- Lock weight is 1 kg 800 gr;
- Any cylinder fits the lock;
- 12 sets (variants) of the lock.