With a GSM-module plate an electronic lock becomes a real access control system coupled with a security alarm.
Connection of the multifunctional GSM-module plate to the control unit gives to the lock following functions:
- operation of the lock using phone calls, SMS, and touchtone;
- flexible configuration of the control unit with a PC;
- configure of individual access rights and messages for each phone number;
- possibility to give an owner’s name for each phone number, temporary blocking of any phone;
- protection of radio-keys from mistiming (one radio-key can operate several locks located in different places);
- operation of built-in relay (one can operate the light, an external alarm and other devices by means of PC commands and SMS);
- built-in protection from hanging of the GSM channel;
- built-in security functions;
- and many other things.
GSM-module plate can be installed uniquely in control units of METTEM® electronic locks date of production not earlier than octobre 2014.
GSM-module plate cannot be used with electronic locks of other manufacturers.